No two tours are alike.
- Our tours begin daily at 10:00 AM Monday-Friday and 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM on Saturday.
- Tours are two or three hours in length, tour preference given to first group booking the tour.
- 24-48 hour advance notice is preferred but not always necessary
- Our Amish Artisan stops commonly do not take credit cards, therefore be prepared to have cash for purchases.
Each tour we give is as unique as the people who take them. Because not everybody is interested in the same things, we tailor each tour to the people, places and things that matter most to them. Below are a few theme ideas you can use to pick what interests you the most most. From there, we’ll create a tour that’s just right for you. And if you don’t have any particular interests, that’s OK too. Either way, we’ll take you on a journey to the most unique and interesting places our wonderful county has to offer (and we’ll skip all the common tourist shopping areas).
Agriculture/farming tours get into the nitty gritty of how the Amish work, farm, raise animals, make money, and do many of the daily chores we do – without all the modern conveniences.
History/culture focuses on how the Amish settled here, their history with their Mennonite neighbors, and how and why they believe and live like they do.
Shops and artisan stops are open year-round, but are particularly popular in the Fall, when the leaves have changed and the majority of crop harvesting is already done. If you’re a foodie, and you love the Fall, this just may be your tour.
Wine and wineries are an increasingly popular part of the area. we’ll show you our finest where you can sample the region’s best vintages.
These are just a few of the areas that folks are often interested in, but you may have others. So if you want to see how the Amish make furniture, raise a barn, or build a buggy (just to name a few),we’ll tailor your trip to satisfy whatever curiosities you might have.
Just click on the BOOK NOW button on the main page and pick your date and time for your tour.
One meal. Many memories.
- We can schedule a meal in an Amish home on our combo tour.
- The Amish Meal and Tour combo package can be booked with a group minimum of 8 people. For a private combo tour the minimum of 8 people fee must be met.
- One week advance notice needed unless other availability is an option.
- We do the best we can to match smaller groups with others to make the 8 person minimum possible for an Amish Meal/Tour combo.
There’s lots of good places to eat here in Holmes County, but imagine being the personal guests of an Amish family with a home cooked spread like no other set out before you. Homemade bread, fresh-baked pies, and centuries old family recipes along with great conversation make for a traditional Amish dinner you’ll be talking about for years. Click the BOOK NOW button on the main page and let us know what dates work best for you, how many will be in your group, and if you have any particular menu preferences (please include allergies if applicable). These dinners are really popular, and dates fill up fast, so we like to have a week’s notice. The sooner you can reserve your time, the better.
Use our BOOK NOW button on the main page to let us know when you’d like to schedule a private dinner and we’ll be in touch with you.